China Repair Quotes
Request your china repair quote of any sized item in any condition by contacting my china restoration studio in Berkshire.
Please provide clear colour photos of your damaged piece/pieces with dimensions of the original sized item. As each item is individual in size, decoration, glaze and - most importantly - the damage incurred, there are certain bits of information I will need to know in order to give you an accurate repair quote.
China Repair Quote Check List:
To help you here's a checklist for getting a quote for china mending. Please provide the following information when requesting a ceramics repair quote by email or phone.
- What would you like repaired, i.e. Lladro figurine of a lady holding a basket of flowers
- Which part or parts require mending?
- Do you have all the broken pieces?
- If there are missing parts, i.e. hands, feet, basket of flowers, etc please let me know what is missing and I can re-make them for you
- Approximate height of the original (unbroken) item in inches or cm
- Approximate width of the original (unbroken) item in inches or cm
- Approximate depth of the original (unbroken) item in inches or cm
- Full colour photos of the item and photos any broken pieces you have
- What the item is made from, i.e. porcelain, antique pottery, ceramic, china, etc.
How long does ceramic restoration take?
Restoration timescales are dependent on the size and condition of your items, rather than the value of them. Private, Trade and Insurance work is undertaken and all enquiries are welcome.
Contact me for china restoration and I will be happy to help. Please note that I have a very long waiting list and therefore can only accept certain pieces.